FAA AC 150/5345-51 E-849
ICAO Annex 14 Vol. I Para. 5.3.8
- In high intensity precision approaches
- In identifying extension of runway centerline, sequenced flashing and in identifying runway threshold, simultaneous flashing
- A simple electronic system is used to adjust the flashing sequence.
- Simultaneous or sequenced firing
- Thanks to simple wiring flashing sequence of the full system can be controlled with a single 2-core cable.
- Lights can be mounted on Aluminium columns with an outer diameter of 60mm.
- Lamp body and other parts have electrostatic powder coating
- The color is aviation yellow. Hardware, screws, washers and bolts are made of stainless steel
- The light has an assembly for angle adjustment
- Silicone rubber gasket is used to provide watertightness
- Safety switch cuts off the power of control cabinet when light needs to be re-lamped.
- The light has a trigger transformer and a terminal block for incoming cables
- The lamp has a minimum life of 500 hours
- The light weighs 35 kg with control cabinet