FAA AC 150/5345-47 L-831
ICAO Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 5, Para. 220.127.116.11
IEC TS 61823
- In supplying the airfield lighting from a series circuit.
- IEC 61823 certified
- The primary windings of all transformers are connected to a constant current regulator and the secondaries are connected to runway or taxiway lights. Thus the primary and secondary windings being separated, safety of the personnel is acquired.
- Operates without time limit in short circuit, open circuit and full load conditions.
- The plugs and receptacles enable easy connection
- Transformers can operate continuously at 10% over load
- The Toroidal core made of low loss grain oriented laminations. Primary and secondary windings are made of double enamelled copper wire
- Two single core primary leads; 0.60m, 1x6mm2, 5 kV with factory moulded Style 2 plug and Style 9 receptcle
- One two core secondary lead; 1.20m, 2×2.5mm2, 1 kV with factory moulded Style 7 or Style 8 receptacle
- Transformers are designed for continuous operation
- Transformers are resistant to salty water, fuel, oil and ozone in ambient temperatures between -55°C and +65°C Can directly be buried in soil