FAA AC 150/5345-10 L-828
ICAO Aerodrome Design Manual 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- Is supplying output current levels for series lighting circuits on airport runways and taxiway lighting
- IEC 61822 Certified
- Regulators are static type and thyristor controlled. Primary and secondary windings are seperated from each other.
- All regulators are air cooled.
- Regulators can be controlled by a control unit on them or by remote control from up to 3000m, by means of 0,9 mm diameter cupper conductors or FO cables
- Digital monitoring unit show circuit current, open circuit, overload, overload errors and voltage drops.
- Regulators can be produced with five different brightness levels as well as with a single level.
- Power can be between 1 kVA up to 30 kVA
- All CCR’s can be operated control tower desk by RS232/RS485 with DAC/ADC PLC modules