FAA AC 150/5345-12 L-801A
ICAO Annex 14 Vol. I Para. 5.3.3
- As identification and location markers for airports primarily for night operations
- Available with two heads or with fail-safe four heads with automatic relay. If either of the primary lamps burn out, the stand-by pair of lamps will automatically light and cancel the primary set.
- Standard green and clear (white) color filters
- Tell-tale circuit is standard to warn when stand-by lamps go on
- Very low maintenance for heavy duty motor and reductor box
- 24±2 fpm and flash duration is 260 ms.
- Working temperature from -40 to +55 Cº
- Standart photocell relay,
- Lamp PAR 64 1000 W 4000 hour lamp life ,
- Wind velocity resist up to 160 km/h,
- All moving parts are self lubricated types.
- Lamp heads adjustable and preset to 5 degrees,