OUR 12″ INSET LIGHTS ARE NOW ETL CERTIFIED
- 28 May 2015
- Posted by: dionadmin
- Category: General
We have received Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification according to FAA Advisory Circular (AC) 150/5345-46 for our 12 inch inset light range on May 28th 2015. Our products are approved for listing in the next issue of the FAA Advisory Circular (AC) 150/5345-53, Appendix 3 Addendum “Airport Lighting Equipment Certification Program.
We are proud to be the first and only company in Turkey which has received this certification in our product range.
Created by The Federal Aviation Act of 1958 under the name Federal Aviation Agency, FAA adopted its present name in 1967 when they became a part of the Department of Transportation. FAA is responsible for;
- Regulating civil aviation to promote safety
- Encouraging and developing civil aeronautics, including new aviation technology
- Developing and operating a system of air traffic control and navigation for both civil and military aircraft
- Researching and developing the National Airspace System and civil aeronautics
- Developing and carrying out programs to control aircraft noise and other environmental effects of civil aviation
- Regulating U.S. commercial space transportation